Rockstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

+5
Graeter
ReRe
Slash
Slinky
Adumbness
9 posters

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!)

Adumbness
    Adumbness

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) Empty Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!)

Post by Adumbness Sun 23 May 2010, 1:27 pm

Okay so I'm making a story. Medieval things, I am trying to make first 7 of the clan members. (please do not feel offended or something if you ain't mentioned)

Ada (Me), Darylin, Charna, Demi, Jake, Victor and Slinky

(later on, I will add more clan members)

I need info, so I can make this story ;o

I need this:

Name of your character: (could be any name for those times)

Armor: (Metal, silver, gold, Robe (link style or robin hood style), Wizard. If you could show me a picture it would be awesome.

Weapon: (please I know to many like Bows and Arrows xD but I already have 3 who wants them) Tell me the weapon or weapons and show me a picture.

Abilities: Strong, Agility, Defensive, etc.

Special Skills: Obviously, a special skill.

A special story behind that character? Like past, parents, stuff like that are welcome.

Some might had have thought of making a character, maybe, I know I do xD for years. and well, even if you aren't mention, you can still fill this up so I can like o.o get to work (even though I have to much work on my hands right now) but feel free to do it.

ANYWAY! thank you ;D BAI!! xD

Edit: I also have to say that I would need you guys to do me a really big favor, for those who can draw, I need a sign a simbol aproved by Darylin that can represent the clan. And Name Ideas also, because obviously, *rockstars* and skulls with guitars back then didn't exist ;o so it would be bad if I say that.

AND DARYLIN IS TO LAZY TO THINK OF A NAME. =D so please, Ideas and if you can draw gimme simbols a picture draw it.

This is how I will put our characters in a group:

Photobucket

Last edited by Ada on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) Empty Re: Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!)

Post by Adumbness Sun 23 May 2010, 1:31 pm

Example:

Name of your character: Alurous. (he will be an Archangel)

Armor: Silver/white/gold Type of Armor.

Weapon: Long Bow, with special silver made arrows. Staff/wand.

Abilities: Focus, face reader (can tell when someone is lying), Flys, between other magic abilities.

Special Skills: (this may sound stupid but I love it) He can shape shift into a girl or a guy ;D for those who know me YOU SHOULD KNOW WHY!

A special story behind that character? Like past, parents, stuff like that are welcome.

(I wont type my story because it's too long)

Last edited by Adumbness on Mon 27 Dec 2010, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Admin

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) Empty Re: Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!)

Post by Slinky Wed 26 May 2010, 1:47 am

*raises hand* Does mine have to be female? Or male? BOTH?? xD
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Wed 26 May 2010, 10:40 am

it doesn't matter xD but I have a plan for you to be fast little and agile xD but I NEED YOU TO FILL THIS, so I know how to make you ;P

Our Seven Contestant!

Amberlin - Darylin
    Alurous - Ada - Angel
    Akie - Charna - Elf
    Hoss - Slinky - Human
    Demill - Demi - Demon
    Lial - Victor -
    Graeter - Jake - Wizard
    Loriana - Jessica - Demon
    Khouta - Kent - Fox Spirit
    [Not Decided] - Kevin
    Nexciv - Vincent - Half Elf Half Demon

Last edited by Adumbness on Mon 27 Dec 2010, 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Wed 26 May 2010, 11:49 am

Name: Lial (pronounced lee-all)

Armor: Tight leather leggings, and a fitted leather shirt (vneck LOL) leather fingerless glove on the right hand and a bracer/smeall shield on the left arm (length of forearm, resembles earth badge from pokemon, except its black Very Happy)and a long black overcoat with a high collar.

Weapon: Black zweihander/claymore. width of the blade is about 2 hands, length is roughly 5 feet long, the blade itself is crooked and rusted,

Abilities: Able to speak many languages and dialects due to his shade tendencies

Special Skills: shadow step (form of teleportation), right eye can shift between different spectrums of vision (infrared- eye glows red, xray- eye glows dark blue), sigil over the left side of his chest which entraps a shade residing in his soul

Backdrop: The younger of 2 brothers, Lial's village was raided by a scouting party of orcs from the mountains when he was 11. His entire village was massacred but his older brother's body was never found. Lial's mother hid him up the fireplace's chimney. Hours after the raid took place Lial crawled out of his house and discovered that someone came and killed most of the orcs at the end of the raid. A hermit witch comes by and decides to take him in as her apprentice. He spends the next few years studying the dark arts under her tutelage and learns a few minor dweomers and enchantments of his own (special eye) was from removing his own and infusing the eye of a beholder. one night when his master was summoning spirits to commune with the spirits discovered a flaw in her summoning ruin. she hastily castes an entrapment spell and directs it towards Lial hoping to keep the spirits off of her and it works but she expends too much of her magic in the process and dies. Lial passes out and wakes shortly thereafter. Having 12 other souls reside in him has resulted in him having special properties such as; voices constantly in his head, the ability to speak the languages of the souls that reside inside him, he is now versed in weapons combat since the souls inside him were warriors, the ability to shadow step (move through a parallel plane of existence of shadows with an exponential rate of travel, for example the first step would be a normal step, the second is double the length of the first step, and the third step is double of the second), also his hair is now completely white and his irises are now silver. In moments of extreme anger the souls residing inside him take over and he loses consciousness while his body becomes a full shade, that state is only temporary for 15 minutes though until he comes back.

Thats about the basics of it.... I can provide basic info about the other 12 souls and the story of the sword upon request

Last edited by Slash on Mon 07 Jun 2010, 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Admin

Post by Slinky Wed 26 May 2010, 11:40 pm

Name of your character: Hoss (male)

Origin: Somewhere in the desert

Armor: Leather-black armor, ripped beige desert-mantle.

Weapon: Double red-black blades.

Abilities: Trained by military at age of 12, captain of (some army) at the age 18. Polished all-around military support skills, from weapons to stratigic warfare.

Special Skills: Teleportation. Rapidly. Leaving an image behind sort of thing. (Reference; Phamton Maria from Claymore)

Quirks: Tends to be far more polite to women than to men, even if they're trying to kill him. Slightly psychopathic; liable to go berserk in combat. Demands as much effort from others as he does himself. Absurd luck, as if probability ensured that he would survive, if only by the skin of his teeth, at the last possible moment.

Weakness: Women. He has a great NEED to protect someone. No one is THAT nice, without an ulterior motive.. or could it? Pain, he can endure willingly. A cute girl in tears? He hates that. It ALWAYS works
    against him.

History: He isn't driven to just improve himself, but to better those around him.After being branded as fugitive (for supposively killing an important dude) he was in Help The Weak and Punish the Wicked mode. Then Make the weak Strong. Then, Kill Scourge. Kill Them All.

Here ya go, Adam. This was fun. Smile
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Thu 27 May 2010, 9:44 am

Perfecct Slinky!! question, I need to make one of the seven, like the one who has expirience, is mining, smelting and making the weapons plus armor, considering you want Hoss to be military trained, I guess he quialifys to do that, right? o.o I guess so. If it's k ;P
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Admin

Post by Slinky Fri 04 Jun 2010, 12:31 am

Sure, go ahead. You can do whatever you want with him. :'D
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Sun 06 Jun 2010, 9:28 am

Where's REGAL POST! he said He would POST I DON'T SEE IT >>

and okay Slinky I'll do whatever I want with you ;D
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Sun 06 Jun 2010, 9:30 am

Alurous

Is one of the most powerful Archangel. Has white neck length hair, blue eyes and he’s 5’8 height. He uses The Holy Shield given to him by his Father, Zionah, before Zionah was vanished from Heaven. Alurous has the most interesting Family Tree, since all his descendants are all each from a different race, Alurous father was an Angel while his mother was a human, Zionah’s dad was an Elf while Zionah’s mom was an Angel, and so goes on with the difference races joining together. It is said that considering the difference races that has made Alurous who he is the only race missing in this massive collection of descendants is a demon. As hard as “The Order” has tried for Alurous to not grow up as a warrior because of the “Sins” created by his father and his grandfather and so on, watching The Order vanish his father from the Heavens he’s only purpose in life was to become top of his rank and one day rain vengeance against them. Alurous growing up with the person who he can consider family was with the Great Wizard of Heavens, Uriel; Alurous grew fond to Uriel just as Uriel grew to call him son though they do not share any blood resemblance. Thanks to Uriel does magic Alurous could train to become one of the greatest Archangels of history, having the inherence of every mystic being exist in the world. Though at his young age he learned to grow his wings golden while others could only reach silver. His most priced weapon was the crystal wand staff who if used correctly can unleash a devastating blow to his enemies, of course because he hasn’t acquired the power to use it correctly he is still trying to control the powers of his wand staff. At age 20 finally being able to go into a mission of traveling to hell to retrieve the stolen humans who were took on Earth by them, he met Loriana, and what The Order most feared happened, the worst of any sins, an Angel and a Demon sparked, after Alurous saw Loriana he began participating on missions that had to do with traveling to the Under World, though The Order knew why he wanted to go to Hell they kept denying him the missions and just sent him to Earth on investigation of magical beings appearance.

He was sent to Earth to investigate a Waterfall which seemed to heal that whom bathe in it, after he went to the waterfall he hide his wings and got into the long waterfall checking where the source of magic came from, and suddenly he heard a splash of water unusual from the ones the waterfall makes, he searched for anything that might had fallen to the water and when he saw something moving in the peak of his eyes he hid behind a rock and looked, there she was Loriana bathing in the middle of the waterfall he couldn’t help but stare at such beauty, something he has never seen before, he then realized what he was doing was wrong and started walking away but he didn’t noticed where he walked to he stepped on a rock and fell hitting his head, Loriana noticed quickly and covered and went to check who it was in less than a second, he tried to get up and explained what he was doing there but noticed he was bleeding, which was caused for lowering his power and turning into almost a human (done because of his mother side being a human), Loriana kept asking why he was spying on her and if he was sent there to kill her, he kept explaining that he was sent there to check why the waterfall had healing powers and he heard something so he went to search what it was, he noticed it was her so he was walking away that he wasn’t spying on her intentionally, but that he wondered why would she be out of hell alone, she answered that it was none of his business to leave or she would, he didn’t wanted to leave but he also didn’t wanted her to leave, till he noticed his wings didn’t went off when he saw her, that it wasn’t possible because every angels wings after hidden appear in the presence of demons and evil souls. Not long after that, three huge demons appeared looking for Loriana to bring her back to hell, she refused to go and they were going to take her by force if necessary, Alurous stepped in front of her, long wings brighter than the sun appeared from his back, a small golden halo on his head and the crystal wand staff appear, he tried for the demons to back off that he didn’t wanted to harm them but they just decided to attack all at once, with no choice Alurous swung the staff and sent them flying farther than the limit of the sky, exhausted cause of the wound on his head he fell and his face hit the floor, Loriana remembered Alurous said something about the waterfall having healing powers to she immediately laid him on the water, thankful as she was she gave him a kiss on his cheek and left before more demons would appear and hurt him.
    Alurous woke up some minutes later and found that she was gone, he kept his search on the waterfall and found fairy dust hidden in a small little bag inside the depth of the waterfall, immediately he went back to heaven and reported the reason of the healing powers and that it was controlled, The Order found out what happened on the waterfall and were mad at Alurous, they gave him a choice, to never see Loriana again or to be vanished from heaven forever, Uriel rapidly appeared asking The Order to not do it and give him some time that he’ll make sure he doesn’t go back to Earth or Hell and see her. Uriel scolded Alurous for his mistake but Alurous was pissed because of what The Order asked, he wanted to see her again and as much as Uriel kept yelling out his speech about being loyal to The Order that he shouldn’t mess with things he doesn’t understand, Alurous didn’t listen, the next day he went in The Order’s room and stated that he has saved their city trillions of times and that he was better than everyone they would put out in front of him that he wasn’t scared of them and they will not control what he wanted, also stated the loss of his father when his father was vanished, The Order did not liked what Alurous did and sent in their Arch Army, they gave him a penitence, if he won they would bring back his father, but that if he lost he will also be vanished from The Gates of Heaven, becoming a fallen angel. He accepted the challenge of course, but they did not putted it easy for him they sent all his 119 Archangels against him, Uriel plead for them to not do it that he was young and unsure of what he said, Alurous stated he knew what he was saying and for Uriel to not get into it that it wasn’t his battle. Battling the Arch Army, be sent 10 at a time, he didn’t lasted as long as he could but didn’t succeed after 34 Archangels, out of his last breath he was given a kick that toke him out of Heaven and falling like a meteor to Earth, once his body burning fall into Earth and sunk him in the waterfall that apparently didn’t have any more healing powers, hurt he couldn’t move or talk he simply stayed there.
    Moments later Loriana appeared because she saw the bright light crashing Earth was going fast and into the waterfall she immediately knew it was him, she toke him to the top of the mountains where The Great Elf Wizard lived, she asked him to heal him, but he refused because she was a demon, then angered she yelled out on “why would a Demon be asking a Wizard to heal an Angel?”, seeing the logic on that he healed Alurous. Alurous woke up and first thing he sees is her face, but still in need of rest with the last words he could say before fainting were “They vanished me because of you, I did it for you…”, and fainted.
    Days later, he finally wakes up and stands up but noticed something different and feels a bit heavy on the chest when he feels two huge balls he keeps touching them because he doesn’t understand what is happening, The Elf Wizard enters and sees him “touching” himself, and says I see you’ve noticed you’re a girl, he yells “a girl?!” then the Elf told him to relax because he can turn back into a guy, he explained what happened and why he is there and why he is a girl, when a Angel falls he is no longer an Angel but because now he has to adapt to not being an Angel and is on Earth he can change his body into a woman or a man. Loriana enters the room and sees him like a girl, and said “what happened?” the Elf wizard told her what he told Alurous, then she understood and warned that someone was approaching the house and that the person had an amazing strength to hide in case it’s one of the demons, but the wizard said “Not worry because it’s only Akie my pupil.”

That is what I have from my Character for now :] and so will each of the ones on which their names are up there!

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) AlurousMale Alurous Male.

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) AlurousFemale Alurous Female.

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) Uriel Uriel The Great Wizard Of Heaven

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) ZionahGood Zionah's, Alurous Father, as a Guardian.

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) ZionahBad Zionah's after taken apon Darkness for being Exiled.

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) Jake Jake's Character, as I see it o.O

Last edited by Adumbness on Mon 27 Dec 2010, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    ReRe
    ReRe

Post by ReRe Sun 06 Jun 2010, 8:19 pm

Name : Nexciv ;D

Armor: Black and silver sallet, black silver gauntlet on the left arm (goes up to shoulder with clawhands), black pants with right leg torn and grey trimming to the knee, Black boots with silver metal coverings

Weapon: Jecht Blade Mock 4 xDDD

Abilities: commands fire and earth

Story: Mother was an elf and father being half demon half human, he has since birth been an outcast among all his kind; elves, demon, and humans. He wanders the world on his longsome coming and going when he pleases without a sound. Many ppl fear his intimidating appearance for those who do battle with this silent travelor end up buried under his might.
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Mon 07 Jun 2010, 1:56 am

Done with mine. Ish.
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Mon 07 Jun 2010, 10:07 am

I like your story Victor, Is yours a good warrior or a bad one?

I'd ask you, if yours is a good person, could I changed that this souls toke to much of you and turned you bad, in which ended us controlling you enough so you could take control of this souls again.
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Mon 07 Jun 2010, 10:07 am

I'm going to pur Regal's Elf story to do with Charna's Elf story too ;o

and again, WHERE IS JAKE! I need something, people tell me a girl name for Jake xD?
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Mon 07 Jun 2010, 2:14 pm

Yeah uhmmm he's good. But whenever he /rages and becomes full shade he'll first kill whomever he was fighting and then starting attacking everybody in sight until he retains control of the souls.

Attitude: Doesn't talk much but when he does its very dark humored and sarcastic due to his twisted childhood.
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Mon 07 Jun 2010, 2:33 pm

LOL. I just read Slinky's post and her character and mine are so similar.
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Thu 10 Jun 2010, 10:24 am

xD rofl yeaaha!
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Sun 13 Jun 2010, 3:31 pm

I'm gonna leave this little task to you guys, if you have at least an hour free, and you are bored and don't know what to do, go http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php

well, this is a Gaiaonline kind of thing, only that it has clothes and everything for free. well, if you could make your own, costumier it, put swords whatever you like there and show it to me xD idk, ;] if you want too anyway.
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Tue 15 Jun 2010, 7:11 am

Story Telling. (I need info SEE IT!!) 3124915

couldn't find a weapon I liked for him though.

Just imagine a giant claymore thats really chipped and rusted.

the black thing on his back are spirits
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Thu 17 Jun 2010, 12:37 pm

that looks cool xD thanks vic ;P
    Graeter
    Graeter

Post by Graeter Mon 21 Jun 2010, 8:47 am

Name of your character: Graeter?

Armor:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lLsdaCVk3Kk/Ss0t-WV1qEI/AAAAAAABPX8/TN5fvau8j-o/s1600-h/tumblr_kqot8gnWL51qz8qfno1_500.jpg o.o cause can.

Weapon: a big stick? o.o...

Abilities: half nekkid o= o.o I guess magic would work, healing or o.o dark?

Special Skills: THIEF o.o or something that requires no clothes

Story: She is o.o a special person? no comment Surprised
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Thu 24 Jun 2010, 12:05 pm

LOL wow, uhm Jake. LOL.
    Darylin
    Darylin

Post by Darylin Thu 24 Jun 2010, 8:53 pm

Omg. graeter. LOL
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Fri 25 Jun 2010, 12:19 pm

Her abilities, are half naked???!??!?! WHAT ABILITY IS THAT!

She's special!? WHAT WAY D:! ALL OF US ARE!

and thief require no clothes? you perv! xD
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Sun 11 Jul 2010, 9:38 am

Okay this is a serious matter people! Well to me it is anyway, I really want to make something that has us ;o all of us. anyway, please ANYONE fill the thing ;D plox. thank you.
    IrAFishywee
    IrAFishywee

Post by IrAFishywee Sun 11 Jul 2010, 1:18 pm

do i has to fill et out here >_>? yew alreadeh know mien tho and im lazy to type et alll out again D: and in stories i like to use proper spelling and grammar THAS BAD to meh anehways i liek fcking up mai grammar and spelling D: D:
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Wed 14 Jul 2010, 1:30 pm

You dun have to xD lmao
    IrAFishywee
    IrAFishywee

Post by IrAFishywee Wed 14 Jul 2010, 4:11 pm

woooooo *runs away* and edit yer story woman D:
    Adumbness
    Adumbness

Post by Adumbness Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:35 am

I will, I'm to slow lately xD
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Admin

Post by Slinky Wed 04 Aug 2010, 2:13 am

Alright, so you want something. That is all of us. Okay...okay...o-KAY!

"See you at the beach." Hope you remember what I mean, Adam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content