Rockstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

4 posters

Jade Dynasty

Xinuix
    Xinuix

Jade Dynasty Empty Jade Dynasty

Post by Xinuix Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:38 pm

If anyone is interested, I have been switching to an MMORPG called Jade Dynasty since a couple of friends and I decided we'd try and play a game together. You're all welcome to join! XD

As usual, my name is Xinuix and I play on the USA-west server in Realm 2. Smile

Great thing about this game? There's a legal "bot" which allows for easier leveling, so you don't have to feel the grind as much.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that it is also free to play XD. So there, lol.

Here are some pics if you wanted to look and see what the graphics were like.

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Dragon1691/?action=view&current=2010-03-0319-36-51.jpg
    https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Dragon1691/?action=view&current=2010-03-0823-56-40.jpg
    https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Dragon1691/?action=view&current=2010-03-0417-16-14.jpg

Last edited by Xinuix on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Xinuix
    Xinuix

Jade Dynasty Empty Re: Jade Dynasty

Post by Xinuix Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:20 am

Oh yeah, by the way, if anyone is interested in joining, let me know first, so that I can give you an induction code.

They say that both parties benefit, and from what I've seen, it's true o_O. You'll get an extra treasure chest that can be opened to give items every 5 levels, and each of the items are useful. It can range from jaki stones (worth $30 cash) to hp pots so that you don't have to spend money on extra things.

Believe me, if you play, you'll leave your computer on just to auto-bot lol. If you've played Perfect World or Torchlight, it's made by the same developer and it's rated as one of the top MMORPGs for its time. Very Happy

Holla' back!
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Admin

Post by Slinky Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:07 am

Wow! Everyone's recommending games nowadays..I don't even know if I have enough room for them all lol. Btw, the game looks nice but I can't shake the feeling it's another of those cookie-cutter MMORPGs out there, am I right?
    Hate to say it but those games get boring rather fast.. Or I could be mistaken since like you said it's rated one of the top MMORPGS. Don't want to sound like a scrouge! >:U But yeah..Maybe I just gotta youtube the game more or something. Chu~
    Xinuix
    Xinuix

Post by Xinuix Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:23 am

Yeah, it's slow, in a sense that the action will never meet the criteria of gunz, but it's kind of a nice change of pace. And you may get bored, but because you're botting, you'll see new scenes all the time, haha. On top of that, there's a lot of depth to the game, so you're never stuck just grinding all the time (save that for the botting). A lot people like it because it's an MMORPG that doesn't include all the hassle of sitting in front of a computer and clicking to kill things in the same way.

But all in all, it really is about who you play with and the people that are going to be online with you. I think any game would get boring for me if I didn't have a good group of people that kept me coming back...That is, unless the action is as fast-paced as gunz. Wink

SLINKY, YOU ARE BACK?! :OOOO

...There's also marriage in Jade Dynasty, believe it or not, and there are some quests that only become available when you have a spouse. I was laughing hysterically when I found that out, but it adds to the dynamics of the game. >w<
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Tue 02 Mar 2010, 11:09 pm

If I make a female character will u marry me ?
    Xinuix
    Xinuix

Post by Xinuix Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:43 am

If I make a female will you marry me too? Surprised

There were people complaining that same-sex marriages have not been allowed yet. XP
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Thu 04 Mar 2010, 9:09 pm

what server are you on and what is your in game name
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Admin

Post by Slinky Sat 06 Mar 2010, 12:37 pm

And here I've wanted to make a male character..Just for the luls. ;C

And I can't say I'm back since I was never gone.. Gasp :O?!
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Wed 17 Mar 2010, 6:21 am

Xinuix wrote:Oh yeah, by the way, if anyone is interested in joining, let me know first, so that I can give you an induction code.

They say that both parties benefit, and from what I've seen, it's true o_O. You'll get an extra treasure chest that can be opened to give items every 5 levels, and each of the items are useful. It can range from jaki stones (worth $30 cash) to hp pots so that you don't have to spend money on extra things.

Believe me, if you play, you'll leave your computer on just to auto-bot lol. If you've played Perfect World or Torchlight, it's made by the same developer and it's rated as one of the top MMORPGs for its time. Very Happy

Holla' back!

GIVES ME THE INDUCTION CODE HO.

I'll be waiting like one day for you to respond to this if not I'm a just start playing lol
    Darylin
    Darylin

Post by Darylin Wed 17 Mar 2010, 4:15 pm

Yeah, The code dood, I'll wait, + Server?
    Xinuix
    Xinuix

Post by Xinuix Wed 17 Mar 2010, 4:35 pm

Here's the code, for anyone else that wants to join. XD

2560069X051802071004240Z3fcd22

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:39 am