Rockstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

+10
Slinky
IrAFishywee
OutRank
Xinuix
Darylin
Graeter
PedoBear
ShadowdashZ
Bullets31222
Slash
14 posters

[Event] Rockstars Winter Inter-Clan 2v2 Team Deathmatch Tournament

Slash
    Slash

[Event] Rockstars Winter Inter-Clan 2v2 Team Deathmatch Tournament Empty [Event] Rockstars Winter Inter-Clan 2v2 Team Deathmatch Tournament

Post by Slash Tue 22 Sep 2009, 11:50 pm

Hello fellow Rockstars!

This winter we will be holding our first ever 2v2 Inter-Clan Team Deathmatch Tournament!

To register for this tournament simply respond to this thread saying you want to be part of the tournament and what character you are going to use, it would also be helpful if you post times that you are online/XFire/Yahoo/AIM/MSN or etc. so you can be contacted. Members that don't have an account on this forum may contact Darylin, Slash, or any Admins and tell us that they want to be a part of the tournament and it'll pass along and their name will be recorded for registration.

Depending on how successful the tournament kicks off we might possibly have more seasonal tournaments for our members to participate in. So be sure to join in on this one!

Schedule: (Will be updated periodically as events progress)
    Teams are released: November 7th
    Fight lineups are released: November 14th

Game Type:
    Team Deathmatch
    2 vs. 2
    20 Rounds
    5 Minute Rounds
    Friendly Fire Off
    No Late Join
    No Level Restriction
    Team Balance Off
    Maps will be chosen randomly by Slash
    Final Championship Fight will be 30 Rounds instead of 20
    Tournament fights will be held within the Rockstars Clan Channel

Rules:
    Absolutely NO MEDS. Anybody using meds will have their team automatically disqualified from the tournament, no warnings, no arguments.

Map meds are allowed to be used though, although agreements may be made in game to not use them.

If a member of a team fails to show up on the specified date for a fight then we shall reschedule their fight for within the next 5 days before the next fight starts. If any member of that team fails to show up on their rescheduled date then they are dropped from the tournament and the team they were supposed to fight either (depending on team availability) 1. wins by default and moves onto the next round 2. fights one of the teams that lost the previous fight.

If both members of a team fail to show up on the specified date for a fight then they are dropped from the tournament and their opponents either 1. win by default and moves onto the next round 2. fights one of the teams that lost the previous fight.

In the case of an odd number of players registered for the tournament Slash will drop out.

In the case of an odd number of teams the first fight day instead of being the first elimination fights will instead become a League Table where each team will fight every other team once for 10 rounds, the team with the lowest number of wins will be dropped from the tournament.

First team to win half over half the number of rounds in the fight will be declared winners, that doesn't mean that you guys can't continue to fight until the end of the game though.

If any fight ends in a draw then the 2 teams will fight again immediately in a quick 10 round 2v2 Team Deathmatch in the same map. These Tiebreaker fights will be repeated indefinitely until a winning team is declared.

If anytime during the ladder progression of the tournament there ends up an odd number of teams (i.e. 3 teams are left surviving in the tournament) then all of those teams will fight in another League Table where the lowest scored team gets eliminated.

Any other rules formed inside the actual fights are agreements between participating players and has nothing to do with official rules (i.e. Attack Defend in Mansion) If a player breaks one of those rules formed within a fight then deal with it.

Any connection issues that happen mid-fight will not call for a rematch unless it is an incredibly bad long term lag or resulted in disconnection. I trust that if all of the members in this clan are honorable enough that if say Xinuix gets a pop up and alt tabs for a second that no one will take advantage of that and kill him then start fighting 2v1s and killing Xinuix while he's afk. If anybody does happen to do that... Shame on you.

Prizes:
    1st place team gets 100 G Coins for each member

2nd Place team gets 50 G Coins for each member

This is the first time we are holding an event like this so it'll be really nice if we have a nice turnout. If we decide to hold more events like this in the future be assured they'll be bigger and the prizes will be grander.

Last edited by Slash on Sun 25 Oct 2009, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Slash
    Slash

[Event] Rockstars Winter Inter-Clan 2v2 Team Deathmatch Tournament Empty Re: [Event] Rockstars Winter Inter-Clan 2v2 Team Deathmatch Tournament

Post by Slash Wed 23 Sep 2009, 12:11 am

I, of course, am going to join this tournament, and I will be using Disappoint

If you have any questions or suggestions my XFire is ineedtopee

I'm on GunZ on a daily basis around 5+ hours a day, either on the Atlantic 1, Atlantic 2, or Pacific 1 server

I'm usually online around 11AM ~ 1PM and 9PM - Whenever I decide to sleep
    Bullets31222
    Bullets31222

[Event] Rockstars Winter Inter-Clan 2v2 Team Deathmatch Tournament Empty Re: [Event] Rockstars Winter Inter-Clan 2v2 Team Deathmatch Tournament

Post by Bullets31222 Wed 23 Sep 2009, 12:17 pm

I'm in Very Happy I'll be using Bullets31222

Better train up.. >.>

I SHOULD remember, but memory isn't exactly my best point. I'm on maybe 3-4 hours a day on MSN incase for ay reason I don't show up.

Mattyb_9@hotmail.co.uk

I'll post another reply if for any reason I can't make it.
    ShadowdashZ

Post by ShadowdashZ Wed 23 Sep 2009, 3:13 pm

sounds good LOL
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Wed 23 Sep 2009, 10:21 pm

I shall be in this tournament do not worry my children I will limit my abilities by using one hand. I will be using DemizorzZZzorz
    Graeter
    Graeter

Post by Graeter Wed 23 Sep 2009, 11:06 pm

o.o Should there be a sign-up sheet. First people without a partner then without?

i'm in ;o hopefully.
    Darylin
    Darylin

Post by Darylin Wed 23 Sep 2009, 11:50 pm

I'm in, Duh?
    CuDarylin.
    <3
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Thu 24 Sep 2009, 12:25 am

Graeter wrote:o.o Should there be a sign-up sheet. First people without a partner then without?

i'm in ;o hopefully.

I have a sign up sheet recorded on on my computer.

And everybody that signs in is by themselves. I draw names to team people up once registrations are done
    Xinuix
    Xinuix

Post by Xinuix Thu 24 Sep 2009, 1:28 am

^I feel a fixed result happening! XD
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Thu 24 Sep 2009, 1:48 am

Ok then I'll let Darylin draw names >.>

AND WHY AREN'T YOU JOINING
    Graeter
    Graeter

Post by Graeter Thu 24 Sep 2009, 5:35 am

PSST. I was planning on doing it. Surprised But like, by webcam. And i have a hat. It's pro. srrsly. But i'm gonna be mute if i do it ;D idk how to record/upload it so idk how far i'd get doing that. And what character should I use....o.o..../end rant.
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Thu 24 Sep 2009, 12:22 pm

Ok you can do it LOL.

It'll be like watching naked girls on webcam except it'll be you and drawing names outta a hat.

I say Graeter2 Surprised
    Xinuix
    Xinuix

Post by Xinuix Thu 24 Sep 2009, 2:24 pm

I r not joining 'cause you guyz r too proz for ma skillzeez. drrr... XD
    Darylin
    Darylin

Post by Darylin Thu 24 Sep 2009, 4:07 pm

Honestly, I think everyone should participate, It's for fun.
    and if you guys don't participate, it makes for less fun.
    then that makes Darylin = Sad.

Let Graeter pull names out of a hat on camera or something,
    upload it in photobucket ---> post direct link.
    After registrations and what not.
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Thu 24 Sep 2009, 5:38 pm

Yeah sounds good.

I'm auto registering Xinuix.

He has no say in this whatsoever LOL.
    Xinuix
    Xinuix

Post by Xinuix Fri 25 Sep 2009, 3:36 am

I will auto-de-register your register o_O. I honestly don't know I can make it. I am already only able to play GunZ at most once per week. I don't know what it'll be like once I get more assignments my way D:<
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Fri 25 Sep 2009, 2:02 pm

Thats why I chose winter silly goose!

So then everybody will be on winter break.

When's your fall quarter end?

I'm auto-re-registering you btw
    Xinuix
    Xinuix

Post by Xinuix Mon 28 Sep 2009, 12:01 am

I will be working full-time during the winter break. D:<
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Mon 28 Sep 2009, 2:23 pm

RAWR!

It'll work out
    OutRank
    OutRank

Post by OutRank Thu 01 Oct 2009, 7:33 pm

hey Slash, It's me OutRank here.
    I would so be down but we should limite the maps to the ones without ap/hp on them.

And about the rules.
    No meds right?
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:39 pm

I agree with my billionth second to tenth son. We should limit those maps
    OutRank
    OutRank

Post by OutRank Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:41 pm

By the way Count me in =)
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Thu 01 Oct 2009, 9:02 pm

Is it okay if I trained my other half to join in?? or no
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Thu 01 Oct 2009, 9:53 pm

Dude you can train all 14 of your halves. I'll still pwn you.

and uhh... Hmmm idk. Because if we limit maps to just ones without hp and ap then it'll end up being like only 3 maps available.
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:04 pm

I could train 0.1% of myself and not give it the ability to see in the future and it will win
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:12 pm

You ez.

/Lawnmower.

/winggnore
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:20 pm

I'll change my resurrection into 3 seconds instead of 3 days.
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:23 pm

Optimus Prime can only do so much.
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:37 pm

But Jesus Prime can do so much more.
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash Thu 01 Oct 2009, 10:38 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Good point.

But Bumblebee is still everybody's favorite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:19 pm