Rockstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

3 posters

My tbf tutorial, really it helps.

Heero
    Heero

My tbf tutorial, really it helps. Empty My tbf tutorial, really it helps.

Post by Heero Tue 25 Nov 2008, 12:34 am

K, so here's the link because embedding isn't working atm, and the [youtube] doesn't work so link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_gl6kSV8M

Even if you don't want to learn tbf this has several methods to improve your single and double butterfly speed and if you practice where I show, it can even help your stamina. Keep in mind I use right click block, yes I am a failure, but I don't care (I'm a happy failure Very Happy!). Enjoy and I hope it helps you with...whatever you need help with o.O?

Thanks,
    Heero

Last edited by Heero on Tue 25 Nov 2008, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to get my video to show up...)
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

My tbf tutorial, really it helps. Empty Re: My tbf tutorial, really it helps.

Post by PedoBear Tue 02 Dec 2008, 2:58 pm

So.. how many hours a day should l practice these routines to obtain that skill o.o
    Heero
    Heero

Post by Heero Wed 03 Dec 2008, 12:43 pm

I wouldn't practice too much, maybe half an hour a day so you don't get incredibly bored and stuff. The main thing is when I learned it I had someone sitting there who wouldn't let me go to bed till I could tbf. I practiced Hang Butterfly for like...6 hours straight with a few fights in-between to get my blood circulating again. I guess it all depends on your tolerance of boredom and patience. But goodluck demi...even though you don't need it to keel me <.<
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Tue 21 Apr 2009, 3:11 pm

You I never replied back to this cause it felt like you were mad . . .
    I can never practice this idk why maybe I'm not patient
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Admin

Post by Slinky Mon 04 May 2009, 9:57 pm

Agh. Man, can't believe I completely missed this thread! Wthella?! :\ The world is prejudiced against slinkys, methinks.

Anyways, thanks for the vid, Heero! Really, really helpful indeed. =]
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear Tue 05 May 2009, 2:16 pm

YOU CAN TBF NOW?! WTFUX IS WITH THIS WORLD D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content