Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair

Heero
    Heero

The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair Empty The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair

Post by Heero on Sun 04 Jan 2009, 7:07 pm

I can't give out the interface skin but if you want, I can give out the Custom Crosshair. The Interface was made by Will (unsure of his last name) and I was told not to give it out so I won't. The Crosshair is made by a fan of Final Fantasy 8 and revolves around Squall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair Gunz880

Lobby

The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair Gunz881

Game Room - Quest

The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair Gunz882

Crosshair - Not Locked On

The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair Gunz883

Crosshair - Locked on

Darylin
    Darylin

The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair Empty Re: The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair

Post by Darylin on Sun 04 Jan 2009, 7:11 pm

That is epic.
    Semiceri

The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair Empty Re: The Gunz Interface I use + My Crosshair

Post by Semiceri on Tue 14 Apr 2009, 5:05 am

It's busy x.x its distracting
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash on Wed 16 Sep 2009, 4:21 am

As much as I lvoe FF8 I agree wit hsemiceri the xhair is distracting, but its pretty.

The interface though is amazing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2019, 2:46 pm