Rockstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

2 posters

IOTD Widget

Heero
    Heero

IOTD Widget Empty IOTD Widget

Post by Heero Fri 04 Sep 2009, 5:46 pm

So slinky I created a widget for my forum that proves to be useful for me since my homepage is my forum portal. So I thought I'd give this to you as well.

Code:
    <center><style type="text/css"><!--body {margin:0px;}#stuff{width:600px;_width:300px;height:185px;overflow:hidden; position:relative;}#iotd{position:absolute; top:-590px;_top:-0px;right:418px;_right:-100px;width:775px;height:950px;}--></style><body>
    <div id="stuff"><iframe src="http://gunz.ijji.com/index.nhn" id="iotd" frameborder="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" scrolling="no" ></iframe></div></body></center>
    This is the real item of the day.

The only downside is it's sorta not centered at all... Neutral

But other than that it works great.
    Darylin
    Darylin

IOTD Widget Empty Re: IOTD Widget

Post by Darylin Sun 06 Sep 2009, 7:50 am

Pro Heero.
    Heero
    Heero

Post by Heero Wed 09 Sep 2009, 1:42 pm

bahahahha I debugged the shit so you can put it on any margin of a portal or even the side of the forum if you want to. Here's the code:

Code:
    <style type="text/css"><!--body {margin:0px;}#stuff{width:182px;_width:182px;height:182px;overflow:hidden; position:relative;}#iotd{position:absolute; top:-591px;_top:0px;left:-603px;_left:0px;width:800px;height:1000px;}--></style><body>
    <div id="stuff"><iframe src="http://gunz.ijji.com/index.nhn" id="iotd" frameborder="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" scrolling="no" ></iframe></div></body>

Result:

erm it's still not centered in posts due to some html shit so if you want to see it go look at 7th Portal for a better idea.

EDIT EDIT: Fixed the center problem!

PS Darylin REQUEST BLOCK SIGNATURE D:!!! If you got the time that is. :O! I just want it to say Heero or HeeroYamato Razz!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content