Rockstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

2 posters

Real Life Issues

Heero
    Heero

Real Life Issues Empty Real Life Issues

Post by Heero Mon 07 Dec 2009, 9:54 pm

Alright well I thought I'd just post this here since, well, you might not see me for a while after January 31st.

------------------------------------------------

Why won't you see me?

Well, if you didn't already know my parents are getting divorced, I dunno how many people publicly know this, but yeah, that's the biggest change.

What does this have to do with you not being online?

Well, as of now, my dad pays for more than half the house, because my mom can barely make enough money to pay for her half, on a side note, she doesn't even come home anymore, she just stays close to work so she doesn't have to pay for gas (She works over 60 miles away from here).

The Gist of Things.

I might have to move. With my dad. Without Internet. For a While.

How long will I be without internet?

Probably a long ass time; Until I get a job, and can afford to pay for internet where-ever I am living by then.

Is this for sure?

No, but it's quite probable and is to be expected.

I won't be terribly far away from this house, so at the very least I can probably get a ride to David's house every other week end, at least until I start driving and get my own vehicle, or other means of transportation.

How long can you expect for me to be gone minimum?

I'd say absolute minimum (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) 1 Month. Maybe 2.

How long would I expect realistically?

4-6 Months.

Now this isn't, how long until I get online, this is just how long till I will be able to get on (daily basis). I plan to start downloading as many PDF files on programming as I can (Tutorials and shit) so that by the time I'm back, I'll be a full fledged C++ Extraordinaire, Java Acolyte, and perhaps HTML/XML Guru. I will post on the forums when I get the chance Sad .

If you have any questions or need anything explained, just reply and I'll tell you.
    Slash
    Slash

Real Life Issues Empty Re: Real Life Issues

Post by Slash Tue 08 Dec 2009, 3:50 am

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Are there any other methods for us to keep in touch with you while you're gone?

Maybe a public library nearby?
    Heero
    Heero

Post by Heero Tue 08 Dec 2009, 10:02 am

Slash wrote:Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Are there any other methods for us to keep in touch with you while you're gone?

Maybe a public library nearby?

Depends on where he would move to. He doesn't work terribly far away from this current residence, but it's still a ways away, and down a dangerous 2 lane High way(35ish miles I'd say). I don't even know if I'm going with him yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content