Rockstars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

[Release] EZ ijji Launcher (beta 1)

Heero
    Heero

[Release] EZ ijji Launcher (beta 1) Empty [Release] EZ ijji Launcher (beta 1)

Post by Heero Fri 13 Nov 2009, 2:40 am

Alright so tonight I was really in the mood to code something so I decided to make my own program to allow for quick access to the web-browser launchers of ijji which have become so mysterious and forgotten about. So here's what I cooked up.

*TO VIEW FULL SIZE PICTURES!* Right click the picture and hit View Image. When you're done looking at the image, just hit back and proceed to do so with the next image.

[Release] EZ ijji Launcher (beta 1) EzijjiLaunchericon

[Release] EZ ijji Launcher (beta 1) EzijjiLauncherinterface

[Release] EZ ijji Launcher (beta 1) EzijjiLaunchertaskbar

[Release] EZ ijji Launcher (beta 1) MessageBoxu_Gunz

and if anyone interested in the source code here it is:

Code:
    #include <iostream>
    #include <windows.h>

using namespace std;

int main()
    {
        system("title Heero's EZ ijji Launcher");
        system("color 0f");
        system("cls");

int gameID;

cout << "Press the corresponding number and press Enter to start the game.\n";
        cout << "Note: If you're not already logged in, it will prompt you to do so.\n\n";

cout << "1 - GunZ: The Duel\n";
        cout << "2 - Drift City\n";
        cout << "3 - Soldier Front\n";
        cout << "0 - Exit this Program\n\n";
        cout << "Enter a Number: ";

cin >> gameID;

if(gameID == 1)
        {
        system("cls");

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "http://game.ijji.com/common/prelaunch.nhn?gameId=u_gunz", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
        MessageBox(0,"              Thanks for using EZ ijji -GunZ: The Duel- Launcher!!!!\n\nIf you get Launcher Issues, then your files are probably outdated.\nYou will need to update your files before you can play the game.\nIf the problem persists, check your firewall & confim ijji is Allowed.\n\n                                                                                        -HeeroYamato","Thanks!!!",1);

}else if(gameID == 2)
        {
        system("cls");

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "http://game.ijji.com/common/prelaunch.nhn?gameId=u_skid", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
        MessageBox(0,"Thanks for using EZ ijji -Drift City- Launcher!!!\n\nIf you have errors launching, patch your files.\nYou'll have to find files yourself since I don't play DC\n\n                                                                    -HeeroYamato","Thanks!!!",1);

}else if(gameID == 3)
        {
        system("cls");

ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "http://game.ijji.com/common/prelaunch.nhn?gameId=u_sf", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
        MessageBox(0,"Thanks for using EZ ijji -Soldier Front- Launcher!!!\n\nTo my knowledge this Launcher will auto-update and patch files.\n\n                                                                                      -HeeroYamato","Thanks!!!",1);

}else if(gameID == 0)
        {

cout << "Thanks for using Heero's EZ ijji Launcher!\n\n";

}else{

MessageBox(0,"Sorry, but that was not a valid Choice, please re-run the program.\n\nError -11 Invalid Selection","Error",1);

}

return 0;
    }

If anyone wants it you can download it from any of the following mirrors:

(All Links are the same file, just different available downloads)

Mirror 1 - MediaFire
    Mirror 2 - zShare
    Mirror 3 - FileFront

-Heero

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:14 pm